The sales agents who greet you onsite work for the builder — they don’t work for you. They can be the nicest people there but don’t forget that their job is to look out for the builder’s best interest and… well, you wouldn’t use your spouse’s lawyer when getting a divorce, would you?
Use an experienced Realtor® and visit the site together. You will not only have someone on your side from the get-go but this will also let the builder know that you have your own professional representation. The benefits of having an experienced real estate agent with you far outweigh the potential problems of not having one. A good agent can:
- ask the right questions (including questions that you may not know to ask, or be too emotional to ask) so you can make a well-informed decision
- point out things (e.g. red flags) that you may not notice
- advise you so you can get the best deal
- guide you through a smooth closing
- give you updates on the progress of construction, and more.
PARKLAND REALTY GROUP serves all communities building new construction homes here in Parkland and we know how builders work. If you’re looking to have a local experienced Realtor® on your side, please use us. We will provide first class service and as a special incentive, we will refund your appraisal fee at closing!
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE A TOUR
Simply Call/Text 954.592.4251 PARKLAND REALTY GROUP
PARKLAND REALTY GROUP Reviews →