If you are looking to live in the desirable City of Parkland in Broward County, Florida, but only need a smaller space, you may want to consider a condo or townhouse. With a median closed sale price of $357,500*, a condo or townhouse in Parkland is also a more affordable choice versus a detached single-family home in the city with a median value above $600,000.
*According to Southeast Florida MLS data as of June 17, 2019, Parkland Condo/Co-op/Villa/Townhouse units sold in the last 6 months ranged between $255,000 and $460,000 with a median of $357,500. (SOURCE)
CONDO-TOWNHOUSE COMMUNITIES IN PARKLAND
- Carriage Homes at Terramar This is a well-maintaned community with 2-3 bedroom units. It is close to the popular Terramar Park with picnic areas, jogging trail, soccer field, basketball court, and more.
- Cypress Pointe at Heron Bay Located within the master-planned community of Heron Bay, Cypress Pointe townhouses are 2-story units with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1-car garage.
- Parkland Terraces Parkland Terraces features a community pool and spacious townhouses with 3-4 bedrooms. It is built around a beautiful lake and is within walking distance to Terramar Park.
- Caseras at Parkland Golf & Country Club This coach/townhouse community features spacious 3-4 bedroom units with 2-car garages where residents enjoy golf and lake views as well as the impressive amenities in the exclusive Parkland Golf & Country Club.
- Town Parc at MiraLago This luxury townhouse community features spacious 3-4 bedroom units where residents enjoy amenities that the grand 24,000 square-foot MiraLago clubhouse has to offer.
- Parkland Reserve The prestigious Parkland Reserve is home to single-family homes as well as townhouses. Townhouse units in Parkland Reserve feature 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 1-2 car garages.