Why use PARKLAND REALTY GROUP?
· First-Class Service · Represent Your Best Interest · Special Incentive
• We will represent your best interest and provide first class service throughout the homebuying process. The onsite salespeople work for the builder, they don’t work for you, and they will try to get the builder the highest price they can… You wouldn’t use your spouse’s attorney when getting a divorce, would you? Buying a new home is a big decision and investment so it is still best to have a good local Parkland Realtor® working on your side. As your agent, we will accompany you on your initial visit to the site. We know how builders work and we can:
- point out red flags that you may not notice,
- ask important questions that you may not know to ask (or be too emotional to ask),
- update you on the progress of construction,
- guide you through a smooth closing, and more.
And we will be there from beginning to end… and beyond!
• As a special incentive, we will also refund your appraisal fee at closing. Is an appraisal required when you’re buying new construction? The answer is if you’re applying for financing to purchase a home, whether new or existing, then, yes. Lenders/banks will require an appraisal of the property to determine its value because it will serve as collateral for the loan. And typically, the homebuyer will pay this appraisal fee. But if you use us as your agent, we will refund your appraisal fee at closing!
Whether you’re looking for a pre-construction homesite to take advantage of pre-construction pricing or a brand new move-in ready home, we can help. We serve all PARKLAND COMMUNITIES WITH NEW CONSTRUCTION HOMES including:
· MiraLago at Parkland · Cascata at MiraLago · Chateaux at MiraLago · Parkland Bay · Parkland Golf & Country Club · Four Seasons at Parkland (55+ Community), etc.
SIMPLY CONTACT US, we will be glad to schedule a tour and/or answer any question you may have.
Use the contact form below, or Call or Text (954) 592-4251 for a quicker reply.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
By submitting this form with your phone number you are consenting for Parkland Realty Group and authorized representatives to contact you even if your name is on the Federal “Do-not-call List.”